It’s time for us to use modern iOS technologies!
QuickBlox releases iOS SDK 2.0 – this is the biggest iOS update we’ve ever made. It incorporates a complete SDK re-architecture, new syntax for requests, CocoaPods and lots of other crazy new features.
Main Features & Improvements:
- New syntax for requests
- ARC support for new API
- Switched from delegates to block-based API
- JSON requests
- Added CocoaPods distribution
- New API covered with tests
- General re-architecture
- Old API is fully supported + marked as deprecated
Other Chat related features which we also included in this release:
- Added the ability to track ‘user is typing’ status
- Added the ability to track ‘delivered’ status
- Completely supports TLS negotiation
- Added ‘markMessagesAsRead’ method to QBChat
- Added ‘createMessage’ method to QBChat
How to get it
To install QuickBlox framework using CocoaPods – you should just add following line in your Podfile:
Or download it from the iOS SDK documentation page: Download Quickblox iOS SDK 2.0
Conquer the world with QuickBlox!