User Data and profiles management combined with 3rd party integrations (Facebook, Twitter) allows users to virally share your app with their social graph:
- Integration with Facebook & Twitter
- Data/custom fields supported (photos/avatars, user profiles info)
- Unique IDs data mining across module
Our User Module manages all things related to user account handling, authentication, identification, account data, password reminding etc.
- OAuth style secure and transparent token based authentication supported
- Single Sign On — helps to build in SSO feature throughout your apps portfolio. Integrates with Facebook, Twitter, Open ID. ‘External ID’ feature allows you to easily marry your existing system or other 3rd party software
- Password reminders and other typical user tasks managed automatically. Reminders and other technical messages sent to the user via Messaging module
- Tags — Add as many custom fields as you want to collect more info about your users
- User groups — Manage and Tag user groups to segment your audience and data. Manage user data in your app or through the Admin panel
- Cross Module Support — User Module integrated with other modules to easily add additional functionality
See it in action
This app features a mix of QuickBlox modules to create great functionality of a simple Karaoke app. The Content module provides the app with audio streaming and descriptions. Ratings allows you to rate each song. Location shows the locations on the map for karaoke venues, whilst the User module allows you to login in via Facebook or Twitter.
See all Users integration samples in our Samples Library.
How to use
Find detailed technical information, API documentation and how-to on SDK integration in our wiki:Users.
Create your app, download some samples, check API description in Wiki and start building your apps with ready-to-go Chat functionality!