Cloud based app Content Management System (CMS)
- CMS editor to easily manage text and rich media content within your apps — No need to constantly republish with every change!
- Assets Library for on-demand file store and retrieval
- Smart Caching for efficient data transfer and updates of your content
- Inbuilt Download/Streaming content functionality
- Integration with existing Ads networks like iAd and Admob
- Content Import/Export
- Asset Storage and Backups
Allows you to manage the apps contents and settings without having to re-publish it. Using a web interface you or your clients can control and make instant changes to the apps.
- Manage text, rich text, and media via an easy to use web panel
- Can be used to manage ads and banners
- Control application settings (app variables and parameters can be managed from CMS)
- Integration with Cloud Storage to automatically store data of any size. Enables real time streaming of media directly from cloud storage
- App synchronizes content in background, users not affected
- Content Back Up — previous version of content is used when server doesn’t reply or no internet connection is available
Content Storage and Streaming
Employs the power of Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) to store data for your apps.
- Uses OAuth plus our additional authenticated and encrypted connection channels to deliver data to authorized users
- Unlimited Data Storage
- ‘Unlocked Content’ feature — use Content Storage to store locked content which is downloaded after user pays or otherwise unlocks it
- ‘Content on Demand’ — allows real time streaming straight from the cloud with no need for file download. User downloads core app with data pulled from cloud storage when required. This enables better management of media rich apps to overcome device side app size limitations.
See it in action
This app integrates the Location and Content Module to create a wonderful app for Miami Tourism. The points of interest are set in the admin panel for location. The content for the locations are added to the admin panel as well.
See all Content integration samples in our Samples Library.
How to use
Find detailed technical information, API documentation and how-to on SDK integration in our wiki:Content.
Create your app, download some samples, check API description in Wiki and start building your apps with ready-to-go Content functionality!