Yesterday (Friday 6th June 2014) QuickBlox has rolled out a number of important improvements into our production environment:
- Improved API performance for deleting Users
- Improved API performance for deleting Custom Objects
- Average APNS push notification delivery time reduced to 5 seconds
- Implemented detailed history viewing for APNS notifications
- And last, but not least, we have finalised the implementation of God framework. It monitors all internal processes, daemons and services and resurrects them if required. This ensures even better uptime for QuickBlox server applications.