So Alex has just finished the 2nd version of this super cool tool which we call live status page or status checker:
This can be used for external monitoring of QuickBlox server or your own QuickBlox instance in case you have an enterprise dedicated server of QuickBlox running.
- Online / offline API check
- API response latency check
- All modules and all main API calls supported (Users, Chat, Location, Content, Custom Objects, Messages)
- Historical data – last 24h diagram
- Historical data – any date – click top right to open calendar
- Easy to add new checkers for multiple instances – simply add to config file
Also this is a great code sample for those who want to use QuickBlox on Node.JS.
Source code available on GitHub: