- added onReconnectListener and onDisconnectedListener listeners to manage connection states
- wrapped up all chat callbacks into try/catch
- added the read/delivered message statuses to chat sample
- moved chat sample notifications to System Notifications API
- added API to get unread messages count: QB.chat.message.unreadCount(params, callback)
- force message deletion API
- delete multiple dialogs in a single query API
- fixed an issue with QB.chat.dialog.delete method. Now in a case of error it returns object instead of string.
- WebRTC Video calling:
- Got rid of MediaStream.stop() warning
- Twitter Digits integration
- Simplified custom endpoints setup via config
- Removed ssl config. From now there is no way to use unsecure connection.
- Renamed ‘Messages’ to ‘Push Notifications’ module.
- Reviewed Users, Content tests
- Removed s3Bucket and turn settings from config
Download new version on developers section