QuickBlox team releases a new version of iOS Video Chat WebRTC SDK 2.2 with Bluetooth support.
So now you can easily use Bluetooth in a video chat. Also, the routing policy has been updated. Now a headset has the highest priority, then Bluetooth, then speaker/receiver.
- WebRTC r 11951
- Fixed Video capture session restoring after background if H264 was used.
- Added Bluetooth support in QBRTCSoundRouter.
- QBRTCSoundRouter has been rearchitectured.
- We improved the speed of switching between Speaker/Receiver/Headset/Bluetooth devices.
- QBRTCSoundRouter automatically switches to a headset or Bluetooth device if available.
- A headset has the highest priority, then Bluetooth, then speaker/receiver.
More info on iOS WebRTC Video Chat code sample page