Dear QuickBlox developers!
It is our great pleasure to inform you that we have released iOS SDK 1.4.
It has lots of new great features, please follow list below:
1) Updated CustomObjects API:
- added method objectWithClassName:ID:delegate: to QBCustomObjects – allows to retrieve single object
- added Array type
- added special update operators https://quickblox.com/developers/Custom_Objects#Special_update_operators. Added method updateObject:specialUpdateOperators:delegate: to QBCustomObjects class
- added relations API https://quickblox.com/developers/Custom_Objects#Relations
2) Updated Social API:
- added scope param: replaced QBUsers’s method logInWithSocialProvider:delegate: with logInWithSocialProvider:scope:delegate:
- now you can auth using Social provider access token. Added method logInWithSocialProvider:accessToken:accessTokenSecret:delegate: to QBUsers class
3) Updated Chat API:
- added method to QBChatDelegate chatRoomDidChangeOnlineUsers:room: . Now you can handle online users in chat room
- added method to QBChat requestRoomUsers: – allows to retrieve room members (only for only members rooms)
4) Updated Users API:
- added to QBUsers class method usersWithIDs – allows to retrieve users by ids
- changed type of QBUUser property tags – changed from NSArray to NSMutableArray
5) Updated Messages API:
- Create session with device parameters is deprecated. Now you don’t need to create session with device parameters in order to use Push Notifications
- added methods to send push notification without environment
- added method to class QBMessages – TSendPushWithText:toUsers:delegate: – simple way to send push – juts write text & send
Please download new in QuickBlox iOS developers section
Good luck with your code!