We have released new version of QuickBlox iOS SDK with next features:
- Chat API was refactored: new Chat JID format (without user’s login) – (https://quickblox.com/developers/Chat) and other.
- NSCopying, NSCoding protocols for all models are implemented
- isEqual method for all models is implemented
- Added a convenient constructor to class Request and all inherited classes ([Request request])
- Added a method to Messages API for stop receive Push Notifications – [QBMessages TUnregisterSubscriptionWithDelegate:self];
- Added a method to Messages API for sending Push Notifications to users with tags – [QBMessages TSendPush:message toUsersWithAnyOfTheseTags:@”man, car” isDevelopmentEnvironment:YES delegate:self];
- Added a property ‘enableSessionExpirationAutoHandler’ to QBSettings class for enable auto handling session expiration
- C2DM enum was renamed to GCM
- QBMPushEvent class was renamed to QBMApplePushEvent
- SBJSON was hidden
- Updated Content Tags API
- iOS 6 compatibility
You can download new version in Developers section
Use superpowers in your apps!