QuickBlox Android team is ready to present the next update of Android SDK 2.3.2.
We collected recent feedback from StackOverflow and GitHub so this is mostly stability fixes update with just a couple of new features.
- System Notifications API.
- Ability to set ‘QBChatMessage.senderId’. Useful to send ‘read’ statuses in a case you don’t have the origin ‘QBChatMessage’ object.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed the ‘NullPointerException’ in ‘QBJsonErrorParser’
- Fixed a crash when trying to delete one custom object via ‘QBCustomObjects.deleteObjects’
- Fixed an issue with embedded arrays in CustomObjects fields.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to exchange messages between Android SDK and desktop XMPP clients like Adium or Psi
- Fixed an issue with QBRTCClient ‘rejectCall’ method where a parameter ‘userInfo’ was never used.
- Fixed an issue with context in ‘QBRTCClient’
- Content: don’t print a file to log when download it.
- Content: fixed an issue with big files upload.
- Content: fixed an issue with ‘QBProgressCallback’ when it was producing the same progress value many times.
- Updated ‘QBFile.lastReadAccessTime’ field’s type to ‘Date’.
- Updated ‘QBFile.getPublicUrl’ method output to new format.
- QBFile: removed useless properties ‘referencesCount’ and ‘lifeTime’
Check out new version of Android SDK http://quickblox.com/developers/Android#Download_Android_SDK and updated code samples.