Q-municate is an open source code of chat application with a wide range of communication features included (such as one-to-one messaging, group chat messaging, file transfer, push notifications, audio/video calls). We are happy to offer you a chat application out of the box. You can customize this application to on your needs (with attribution as stated in the license). QuickBlox is used for the backend https://quickblox.com
Get the source
To get the source, head over to http://q-municate.com and register for updates via the form at the bottom of the page. You will then receive an email with the link within a few hours.
Source code - https://github.com/QuickBlox/q-municate-ios
App Store download link - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/q-municate/id909698517
Source code - https://github.com/QuickBlox/qmunicate-android
Google Play download link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quickblox.q_municate
Source code - https://github.com/QuickBlox/q-municate-web
Live app - http://qm.quickblox.com
Important - how to build your own Chat app
If you want to build your own app using Q-municate as a basis, please do the following:
- Download the project from here (GIT)
- Register a QuickBlox account (if you don't have one yet): http://admin.quickblox.com/register
- Log in to QuickBlox admin panel http://admin.quickblox.com/signin
- Create a new app
- Click on the app title in the list to reveal the app details.
- Copy credentials (App ID, Authorization key, Authorization secret) into your Q-municate project code.