Today QuickBlox releases a set of new features for iOS developers – iOS SDK 2.5
Main Features & Improvements:
- QMServices 0.3 – Added QMUsersService to simplify operations with users. QMUsersCache – for caching users on disc. Refactoring and cleanup in QMContactListService and QMContactListCache.
- Updated to latest services and SDK.
- Add assert for incorrect app credentials when trying to create session.
- Fixed module issue.
- senderID is now added automatically to to the readIDs and deliveredIDs when message is received by SDK.
- Unified Quickblox settings in one class.
- Header with iOS version is added to ther REST API requests.
- Unified interface for chat methods.
How to get it
To install QuickBlox framework using CocoaPods – you should just add following line in your Podfile:
Or download it from the iOS SDK documentation page: Download Quickblox iOS SDK 2.5
We’d also love your input on our survey about how you drive development with QuickBlox iOS SDK https://quickblox.com/survey/ios.