we are ready to release the next version of iOS SDK with Xcode7 and Swift2 support!
- Fixed isLoggedIn for chat on iOS 7.
- Dialog onLeave block not fired” issue fixed.
- Simplified isEqual in iOS SDK models.
- Add Generics and Nullability support.
- Renamed QBChat login/logout/isLoggedIn methods to connect/disconnect/isConnected and QBChatDelegate delegate methodschatDidLogin/chatDidNotLoginWithError to chatDidConnect/chatDidNotConnectWithError
- Fixed issue with custom parameters in createDialog:successBlock:errorBlock: request.
- Removed sendDirectPresenceWithStatus in QBChat.
- Migrated to Xcode7 support
- Swift 2, Nullability, Generics support in Swift Chat Sample.
- Chat Samples: Fixed issue when dialog info was not correctly displayed.
- QMServices (0.2.3):
- Implemented update message mechanism.