Every day the team comes up with new ideas how to improve our platform and then we integrate them into our products.
Today we release a new version of iOS SDK 2.4.3 with a lot of improvements that can simplify QuickBlox integration and apps development.
- Added total unread messages count request.
- Delete dialogs request with ‘forAllUsers’ option (deleting dialogs only for current user or for all users).
- Delete messages request with ‘forAllUsers’ option (deleting messages only for current user or for all users).
- Add ability to pass ‘mark_as_read=0′ for get messages request.
- Removed QBChatRoom class
- Quickblox framework could be connected to Swift projects without bridging header.
- Replaced group chat delegates to handle online users statuses with blocks.
- Renamed Messages module to PushNotifications module
- Site Documentation:
- Swift code snippets are added to chat sample documentation.
- Push notifications and auto login features are added to the Objective-C Chat Sample and Swift Chat Sample.
- Updated to 0.2.2 version.
- Updated to 0.2.1 version.
Download iOS SDK and start building your awesome apps!