After almost 3 months, the QuickBlox team is ready to release the next update of Android SDK: 2.1.
This is kind of polishing of the 2.x family which contains a bunch of new features and some stability fixes.
- Added QBParticipantListener that will be notified of any new Presence packets sent to the group chat.
- Added QBMessageListenerImpl – an implementation of QBMessageListener.
- API to remove multiple chat messages in a single query
- API to create a chat message via REST
- New filters in QBRequestGetBuilder: outputInclude, outputExclude, near
- Added a method getRecipientId to QBDialog class.
- Added a method getSession to QBAuth to get an info about current session.
- New filters in QBRequestUpdateBuilder: addToSet, updateArrayValue.
- Added put<type> methods to QBCustomObject class.
- Added a method setId to QBChatMessage to set the custom Id.
- Upload/Download files progress callbacks for Content and CustomObjects modules.
- API to create the geodata with the location-push
- Updated core of the XMPP library
- Removed classes QBMessage and QBChatHistoryMessage. Now QBChatMessage must be used anywhere.
- Doesn’t add extraParams to the chat message if there are no any extra parameters or attachments added to chat message.
- deleteDialog method in the QBGroupChatManager and QBPrivateChatManager classes are marked as none static.
- Issue with chat logout where it wasn’t possible to login with another user without doing QBChatService.getInstance().destroy();
Feel free to download the Android SDK 2.1 here.
Don’t be shy and go build something awesome with QuickBlox Android SDK!